The Friends of St Ann’s would like to welcome you to our school. All parents of children at St Ann’s R C Primary School are automatically members of the Friends of St Ann’s. This is a fund raising organisation that supports the education of our children.
We will be holding meetings on a regular basis to discuss ways of raising money and which areas of the school will benefit the most. A letter will be sent out to parents informing them of these dates.
Please contact us for more information if needed.
Thank you for your continued support,
Friends of St Ann’s Committee
Have a look at what we have been up to recently:
The Friends of St Ann's have recently funded:
- Playground imaging
- Talent Show - 16 prizes
- After School Club / Breakfast Club equipment
- The Prayer Garden and Memorial Roses for Jack Matela Griffiths
- New carpet in Year 5
Events held this year so far:
- Fun day - Bouncy slide
- Summer Fair
- Halloween Disco
Current and future events:
- Christmas cards
- Launch of Facebook Group page
- Fun day - Mrs Bell (tbc)
- Christmas Party Night - 15th December - Adults only
Events planned for 2018
- Talent Show - Jan / feb (in school event - children only)
- Family Love Disco - February